Pages - Menu

viernes, 4 de agosto de 2017

Ideal and Horizon


Earlier this week I had the opportunity to go out with my dearest friend  we strolled for the city looking for a place to finally celebrate together the next International Lolita Day (we even have been planning our coord for almost three years now, lol).


For the occasion we decided to wear finally our A9 tees from their latest tour! They are incredibly long! Looked like a dress! (We even thought about wearing them as one next time, lol) I was wearing IDEAL BLACK TEE and my friend HORIZON WHITE TEE. Twinning but in different colour.


Finally we decided to go to a café we already knew, we took a look at the place and the menu, which counts with vegetarian options! I tried a vegetarian panini with salad and berries smoothie, then we decided that will be the place for our next meeting in Lolita!


Something I like about this place is that it has a huge mirror in the restrooms so we were able to take our mirror selfie! haha.


It was a lovely evening with one of my favourite persons ever, we cannot meet frequently but when we can it is amazing!




By the way, I was wearing a wig she gave me as a birthday present years ago!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario